Faculty of Management of Herceg Novi through the project WONDER for a Tourism Organisation of Herceg Novi, is working on an City Agenda and a strategy to make Herceg Novi a Child-friendly destination. On that occasion, on Tuesday, March 23, 2 online workshops will be organized. All interested candidates are invited to join in order to submit concrete proposals and solutions within their areas.
There will be 2 workshops on Tuesday, March 23rd, for suggestions and solutions for making our town child-friendly destination.
First one will be organized at 01:00 PM and key areas that will be covered are:
• Sustainable mobility (additional bicycle services for children, scooters, etc.);
• Adaptation of tourist facilities (hotels, apartments, etc.) for children and families; creation of additional contents for children in catering facilities (special menus for children, animators, playrooms, etc.)
• Cultural offer for children (children's carnivals, flower procession, masquerades, comic book festival, media, etc.)
Second workshop will be organized at 06:30 PM with following key areas:
· New access to public spaces (parks, sports centers / fields, pedestrian zones, parking spaces, etc.);
· Sports events and spaces adapted for children;
· Creating a public space with interventions related to the adaptation to the same needs of persons with disabilities.
or calling the phone numbers 031 332 900; 068 551 640.